A Bowl Weekend Venue
You won’t believe this transformation THE ENTIRE COURTYARD 5508 will be transformed into a HIGH END fully covered party tent (heated if necessary)
Events & Tickets
Thursday February 4th
Hennessy is hosting an invite only event to welcome you and all of our big game friends to Courtyard 5508. Join special guests as we kick off the weekend with “Heny” the kickoff night party.
Get your tickets today.
Friday February 5th
Sol Cafe comes to bowl weekend in Tampa with a bang. Join Vibe Society, Johnny Tap, Top Notch ENT, FourLife and Nixclusive for this Friday night event. Get your tickets now.
Saturday February 6th
Daysnatchers alongside Pat Nix, Kheep, Larry Morrow and Raire Label present the largest day party of the bowl weekend. Special guest hosts and DJs: Rubi Rose, Chad Ochocinco, DJ E Feezy, Muni Long, DJ Nasty, James Wilder Jr. and DJ Black Haze.
Get your tickets today.
The Super Weekend Comedy Show Afterparty is going to be a movie you want to attend. Make sure to grab your tickets today.
Join the world famous DJ Envy at DAYLUX vs. Nightshift. The ultimate Day Party, Big Game Viewing Party and After Party all wrapped up into one. Confirmed Legends of the Game to be announced. Powered by FourLife, Nixclusive & QC Party Starters.
*Tickets are not subject to potential refund. Ticket purchases and cancellations can be used as credit towards another event by the promoter(s) of the event for a full calendar year. Please read all details on event page. Event promoters and the location are not responsible for any shutdown or government changes to regulations regarding events, social gatherings and more. In the case of an unforeseeable change to the event, your ticket will be seen as credit towards an equal or lesser priced event by the promotional team connected to the event purchased.
By attending this event I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Courtyard 5508 and the Promoters has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Courtyard 5508 and the Promoters cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, and other salon clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Courtyard 5508 and the Promoters and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I hereby release and agree to hold Courtyard 5508 and the Venue Hosting harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from the event in question. I understand that this release discharges Courtyard 5508 and the Venue Hosting from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from the event in question. This liability waiver and release extends to the salon together with all owners, partners, and employees.
About the venue
Large Open Areas
Take advantage of a new venue made just for the bowl experience. Large open areas for partying, VIP and the ultimate party location for the weekend.
Thousands of feet of space for social distancing as well as protocol followed to ensure a safe party environment.
A Weekend Full of Events
This venue will have a weekend full of events from Thursday February 4th through Sunday February 7th leading into the big game.
VIP and Bottle List
REMY MARTIN VSOP
CIROC FLAVORS GREY GOOSE
DON JULIO 1942 *Premium upcharge
CROWN ROYAL APPLE
ACE OF SPADES *Premium upcharge